Partnership brings together Visitt’s next-gen property operations software solution with LXP Industrial Trust’s premium industrial real estate portfolio in key U.S. markets, ushering in a cross-portfolio digital transformation & operational efficiency boost.
NEW YORK CITY, March 01, 2022 - Visitt , the next-gen property operations system for commercial, office, multifamily and industrial real estate, signed a portfolio-wide agreement with LXP Industrial Trust (“LXP”)(NYSE: LXP), a real estate investment trust focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, for implementation of Visitt’s property operations system. As part of the agreement, the Visitt platform will be used in office and industrial properties in 15 different markets throughout the United States.
Visitt transforms building operations and tenant experience with its all-in-one set of collaboration, automation, and predictive analytics tools and dashboards, inclusively designed to enable instant adoption by building teams, tenants and vendors. The Visitt system brings added value where existing property management & building maintenance tools miss the mark–with a strong focus on operations, usability, collaboration, and data insights for significant improvements in operational efficiencies, tenant satisfaction and NOI.
“We’re proud to partner with LXP Industrial Trust as they lead the way for innovation in the growing industrial real estate sector,” says Itay Oren, Co-founder & CEO at Visitt. “LXP serves as a prime example of how REITS are able to grow by embracing technology and prioritizing building operations as an integral part of the tenant experience. The resulting operational efficiencies create a clear competitive advantage and will continue to set them apart in their field.”
Visitt offers the most comprehensive and easy-to use property operating system available today.
- Automation and scheduling of work orders, maintenance, inspections, and more
- Intuitive team collaboration features including chats, documentation, dashboards and reports
- Amenity, delivery and visitor management solutions for onsite teams and tenants
- Dedicated mobile tenant app for service requests, tenant communications, amenities, visitors and more
- Management dashboards for centralized operations and cross-portfolio data insights
- Visitt Operational score - a predictive all-in-one score to quickly assess operational health across portfolios